Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Wet Dog Food, 13.6 oz., Case of 24
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Loaf wet dog food is formulated for dogs that may have difficulties digesting fat, with a palatable texture. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. A precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. And the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health by creating an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder. Ask your veterinarian about Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat dry dog food and Gastrointestinal dog treats as a complement to your dog’s diet.
– Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat is a veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities
– Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
– Contains low fat content for dogs that have difficulties digesting or tolerating fat, while providing sufficient calories for their daily needs
– Adapted fiber level to provide appropriate energy levels for weight maintenance despite fat restriction
– Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA